Phone Veritas Insurance

Domestic Insurance 


Domestic Insurance, Home Contents, Motor Vehicle, Boating

Domestic insurance can be split into a number of sections as follows:

Home Building Insurance

This covers the structure of your home against fire, storm, earthquake and other events listed within the policy. It also covers your garage, any outbuildings, perimeter walls, and your pool. A number of policy options are available including Accidental Damage, Defined Events and Basics cover.

Home Contents Insurance

This covers your belongings including carpets, blinds and curtains, household appliances, household goods, clothing and more. Again a number of policy options are available including Accidental Damage, Defined Events and Basics covers.

Valuables Insurance

This covers personal items such as cameras, watches, iPads, iPhones and jewellery from accidental loss, theft or damage away from the home.

Strata Home Contents Insurance

Whilst Strata insurance covers the buildings and common area property, Strata Home Contents covers the inside of your property such as household, personal belongings and personal valuables.

Landlord Insurance

This policy is intended to cover your investment property which is leased or rented to tenants. Covers can be tailored to your individual requirements from Accidental Damage or Defined Events cover with additional options to include Rent Default, Theft by a Tenant, Workers Compensation and Legal Liability.

Motor Vehicle Insurance

You have a number of policy options to cover your motor vehicle. These include Comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft or Third Party only.

In addition, you are able to select from a number of additional benefits including Agreed Value, Protected No Claims Bonus, Hire Car following an Accident, Nominated or Restricted Driver Policies and Windscreen cover.

You are also able to select your own policy excess in the event of a claim, however minimum excesses do apply.

Boating / Pleasure Craft Insurance: Motorboat, Speedboat, Tinnie

Pleasure Craft Insurance

The policy is intended to cover the unexpected, such as loss, theft, damage or the unforeseen effects of violent weather. Policies have a number of sections some of which are optional. These include Personal Accident, Legal Liability, Yacht Racing Risk, Water Skiers or Aquaplaning, Sports Equipment and Dinghy or Tender extensions.

Caravan Insurance

A caravan policy will cover you against accidental loss or damage to your caravan, annexe and its contents, as well as theft. You can either select Mobile cover or On-site cover.